Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lace Wig Review: Royalty Wigs

Okay, new fav. I brought a new baby last month from royaltywigs.com. Foxy Roxy is a 16” Indian Remy, light yaky full lace wig in a color #2 with bleach knots on the front half of the cap that was professionally cut into layers. It came to package very well. She pinned the curls with bobby pins so, the curls would keep. I also got little goodies with the package. Three words about the unit: beautiful and natural. Due to the bleaching, the parting was amazing and the lace melt into your skin. The yaki texture was amazing. I didn’t have any problems with tangling nor shedding. The pricing and shipping were very good considering that the owner bleached the knots and took the unit to the salon for styling. Overall, love this company. I have already have a few units on my list to purchase. Tell me what you think. ‘Til next time, xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment