Monday, August 8, 2011

Hair Style Review: Finger Coils


Excuse, the no make up. Waited until bedtime to take the pic. I normally rock wash n goes but I decided one night to try finger coils. First, I want to say that it would not be a staple style of mine. This is simply because it took me 3 1/2 to 4 hours to do. It turned okay. Others thought it was cute. I left them in for a couple of days and did a coil out. Note that there are no pics of this. Was not cute at all and with a quickness wash my hair. But the finger coils were easy to maintain and save me the 30 minutes in the mornings I used to do my wash n goes. I can imagine that it could last a week and that the time spend do the coils would balance out. Again, not going to be my staple style but maybe once in awhile when I have time. If you did finger coils, tell me your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment