Sunday, August 28, 2011

Natural Hair Question of the Week: How often should I DC?


Okay, I am a little late with the question of the week. Will do better next time. I know when I first started thinking about going natural, I did a lot of research. One of the many questions I had was how often was I suppose to deep condition (DC) my hair. I come to realize that the answer to that question is,  whenever your hair needs it. I, for one, DC my hair twice a week and this partly because I wash my hair that often due to stylers I use. At the same time, I know people that DC less often (once a week or every two weeks). This really depends on what your hair needs. How long? Varies from people to people. Some DC overnight, while others DC for 15 minutes. Depending what my hair need, it could range from 30 minutes to 3 hours (henna treatments). Once you start working with your hair and experimenting, you will find what works for you. If you have any questions you want me to address, leave a comment below. ‘Til next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment