Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lace Wig Review: RPG Show ls069-s





With the cooler weather coming in, you guys will see more protective styling and less wash n goes. So, with that said, on with the review. This company is my favorite so far. I brought a 20” yaki full lace wig in the color #3. It is one of the few sites that I did not have to longer because I needed a small cap. The color was nice but I wanted highlights (it was a stock wig). So, I added some blond highlights and must say I was really please with the results. The knots were bleached to about 4-5” back and the lace just melt into my skin. The hairline was okay; it could have been a little thinner. The yaki texture was super soft and full. I didn’t have any problems with tangling and shedding. After rocking it 4-5 times, it is still holding strong (I normally wear a unit for 1-2 weeks straight before removing and washing). The pricing was decent and shipping was super fast. Overall, nothing bad to say and will be ordering from them again. Right now they have a sale going on and new additions. If anyone had experience with this company, leave a comment. ‘Til next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment