Saturday, October 8, 2011

Product Review: Cherry Lola Treatment

Cherry Lola treatment is a protein, alkaline treatment. It supposed to make your hair/curls less frizzy and more defined. Here is how you mix it:
16 oz of plain yogurt
2 tbsp of Bragg’s Amino Acids
2 tbsp of Baking Soda

What I did was cut the amount by 3/4 to make 1/4 of the amount and used greek yogurt (has more protein).I applied it to my dry hair in section (It has my head freezing. Note to self, let yogurt sit out to warm up). The stuff had my hair smell like a chinese food. You suppose leave the mixture on for 20-40 minutes. I left it on for about 45 minutes or so. I co-wash with DevaCare One conditioner and used Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as a leave-in. I must say my hair was super soft, manageable, and curls were more define.  I only styled my hair with conditioner. I must say that I foresee more Cherry Lola treatments in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment