Saturday, October 8, 2011

Product Review: Ear Candy Collection



I know the biggest issue of doing the BC is dealing with having short hair and how to dress it up. One of the ways is with accessories. Big, chunky, and beautiful earrings can help show off feminine style and beauty. I love big, bold, and unique jewelry. So, when I saw these, I had to get them. I must say that I did good because I have been getting lots and lots of complements on these beaus. I brought these beautiful earrings from a youtuber, Mrs. April aka muffinismylover.  She was inspired by one of the ladies from the Basketball Wives and decided to create a collection of her own. The process and shipping time was very quick, getting my order within a few days. Customer service was great (she response very quickly to every e-mail that I have send). She now have a website, www.smoochesaccessories.com. The website was very easy to navigate and have a variety of accessories at reasonable prices. I have already have somethings on my wish list. Check out her website, I am sure you will find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment