Sunday, July 17, 2011

Product Review: Curl Junkie Curl Queen and Curls in a Bottle

I love these two products. The products on their own are great but, together they are amazing. Curl Queen is a conditioning styling gel with a light to medium. Curls in a Bottle is a light hold styling serum that helps to tame fizz. They both defined my curls very well and I had no fizz. They have an amazing scent. After I applied my leave-in and oil, I just divided my hair into four sections. I applied the Curl Queen (2 quarter size) then, the Curls in a Bottle (2 quarter size) and applied dime size amount of oil. I finger rake each section to make sure the section was fully coated. Pricing for both was not bad, Curl Queen ($22) and Curls in a Bottle ($18) for 12 oz. Will I buy these products again? Yes. The ingredients list for both products are below.
Curls in a Bottle ingredients: Water, Hydroethylcellulose, Agave Nectar, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Matricaria Recuitita (Chamomile) Flower Water, PVP, Panthenol, PEG-8 Dimethicone*, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-8 Raspberriate**, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance. *Water soluble-rinses clean!, **Derived from Raspberry Oil.
Curl Queen ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroethylcellulose, Corn Starch Modified, Polyquaternium-4, Panthenol, PVP, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Wheat Protein, Wheat Starch, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl


No comments:

Post a Comment