Saturday, July 2, 2011

Product Review: Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment

I am 1 month post BC. I decided to try a deep treatment by Miss Jessie's. It is a weekly essential deep treatment for growing out naturally curly, kinky, and wavy hair. It have a cherry taffy scent that faded away as my hair dried. It was very thick with a great slip and my hair detangled very easily.  It did leave my hair feeling soft. It does have Liposome (Centella Asiatica) which stimulates hair growth but it is 7th from the bottom of the ingredients list. I don't know if it will have any affect on my hair growth. It also have four cones. This is not for you if you don't like cones. I think it is a good deep treatment overall with a downside of price. $48 for 16 oz, you don't get a bang for your buck.  I think that it is a little over price for the ingredients, which are okay. If you have tried this product leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment