Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Product Review: Shea Moisture Organic Anti-Breakage Hair Masque Yucca and Baobab

This product geared towards thickens, volumes, and softens hair. It also was supposed to prevent hair loss. I have used this product twice now and must say that I don’t really care for it. Don’t get me wrong it have good ingredients. Here is the list: Deionized Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (Mango) , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Olea Europaea Oil (Olive) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Ammonium Salt (Conditioner) , Yucca Filamentosa Extract , Vegetable Protein , Adansonia Digitata Extract (Baobab) , Biotin , Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) , Rosemary Extract , Bamboo Extract , Sorbitol Esters , Caprylyl Glycol , Essential Oil Blend , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E). The problem lied in that it doesn’t provide a lot of slip. The product was too thick and didn’t feel good going on my hair. I don’t know if it was because I have fine 4a hair. The scent was okay. It reminded me of lotion. It moisturized my hair okay, not as well as some of the other products out there. I don’t if it left my hair feeling stronger or prevent breakage. Would I buy this again? No. I don’t think this is a bad product (hey, it was only $10) and it could work for some of you but not for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment