Saturday, July 2, 2011

Product Review: Miss Jessie's Quick Curls

Quick Curls is a curling creme with a light hold. I must say not a bad product. It wasn't too thick nor too thin. It have a light citrus scent that I love. My hair was still soft afterwards and it defined my curls without a lot of frizz. Also, love that it has a lot of extracts (grape seed, nettle, fennel fruit, apricot kernel, etc). It does have a few cones but major of them is near the bottom of the ingredients list with the exception of cyclopentasiloxane (a not so bad cone, it is a water-thin cone). It also have some protein but again at the bottom half of the list. I wouldn't suggest using this product everyday. Maybe, when my hair is long enough to do pineapples for 2nd and 3rd day hair, it would be good addition to my routine. Like other Miss Jessie's products not the biggest bang for your buck ($32 for 8 oz). If you have tried this product leave a comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment